Wednesday, November 16, 2011

coming out

On Sunday November 13 2011 My world changed forever, I openly admitted to my mom, sister and dad that I was gay, I was living with my girlfriend and that I had left my husband. Oh did I mention I am mormon been born and raised that way, my brother is serving a mission and my grandparents haved worked in the LDS temple for so many years. That sunday was hard, and yet very freeing, I have been living a life i wasn't completely happy in, I was always out looking for the new and better and something to make me happy, i rebelled as a teenager, i did what i was suppose to do, i was unhappy, secretly deep down unhappy, and for unknown reasons, then she walked in my life and i was happy really happy with my self. The part of our relationship that was hard was we were married to our husbands we had kids,and we were raised in a very strong faith. I was confused about my feelings, thinking maybe if i just do this the feelings will go away, but once we started hanging out and being together more and more i fell in love with her, I thought about her in everything i thought said or did, my husband was supportive, there was a time at the end were he got tired of being the third wheel and being the second or third or even fourth thought, so i need to make a choice, my choice is with my girlfriend, i moved here October 9th 2011, i kept that a secret for almost a month then that cam e out i tried to keep it as im on vacation as possible, but the lies that stress and overwhelming emotions took over, my damn broke, i cried i said i was sorry, i was told i was loved i felt so relived, but at the same time heartbroken for all these years i was trying to protect them i was really hurting them with my lies. I am unsure of how things will go from now, but i feel like a weight has been lifted and i can breath easier. I hope to document my trials, my ups and owns and all the in between times. As I become a single Mormon mom with a girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment