Monday, November 28, 2011

my sister

Things have always been rough with my sister, we have never got along together, this has really gotten her upset and mad at me, she rarely talks to me, and when we do there is nothing but awkwardness in the air, I dont know how to fix it, I was hoping that once she knew I was with Candice and everyone else did also that she would feel better, but apparently not. Once Face book is about the only place I know some of her feelings, one post she posted on how i needed to consider everyones else feelings before my own, and how i disappointed her, the other post was how she wakes up in tears all the time, and then today we started to text and i asked her if my happiness was the most important thing, and she texted back saying she was going to talk about it any more.
I dont think she understands how hurt i am by her actions and her words, I wish she would consider my feelings and the things I have chosen to do and how hard they are, I wish i could talk to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment